Continuing Education Credit


The School of Social Work is able to provide continuing education credit for social workers that is accepted by the New Mexico Board of Social Work Examiners. 

Social work continuing education credits can only be requested for events that the School of Social Work sponsors or co-sponsors. A New Mexico licensed social worker must be part of the planning committee. Participants who will receive a Continuing Education Certificate must sign in and out at the event and receive contact hours only for the time they actually attended. Certificates should not be given out until the end of the training. A completed sign-in sheet must be submitted to the School of Social Work within one week of the training.


Requirement Checklist:

  • Complete Event Request Form
  • Presenter Curriculum Vitae or Resume
  • Workshop Agenda
  • Method of Instruction
  • Measurable Learning Objectives
  • Evaulation Form
  • Copy of Sign In/Out Sheet


Completed forms with supporting documents should be sent to School of Social Work Administrative Assistant at